DJI Mavic 3 drone
The DJI Mavic 3 is a professional quality drone. The Mavic 3 is the very first DJI drone with 2 cameras! Now you can capture everything from wide angle to telephoto for even more creative options! The Mavic 3 is all about creating legendary visuals and enjoying a smooth flight. With this, DJI takes aerial imagery to a new level.
Powerful Hasselblad camera
The Mavic 3 features a Hasselblad camera with a 4/3-inch 20-megapixel CMOS sensor and a 24mm wide-angle lens, which delivers high-resolution images with a wide dynamic range of 12.8 stops, 10-bit color depth and an ISO range of 100. -6400.
These are the highlights of the Hasselblad Camera:
- 20 megapixel RAW foto’s
- A dynamic range of 12.8 stops
- Aperture adjustment pair from f/2.8 – f/11
- 24mm wide angle lens
- Vision Detection Autofocussysteem
- 5.1K video met 50fps
- 4K video met 120fps
- 10-bit D-log color profile
- 100 megapixel panorama function
Thanks to a 10-bit color profile, you have many more options in post-processing photos and videos. The camera excels in morning and evening light, situations in which a lot of drone images are recorded.
Hasselblad Natural Color Solution
Shoot in RAW
Faster autofocus through VDAF technology
The Vision Detection Autofocus System works with multiple vision sensors to utilize distance data and optimize focusing speed.
Unique Tele camera
Here are the highlights of the Tele camera:
- 12 megapixel JPEG foto’s
- Fixed aperture aperture f/4.0
- Telephoto lens with fixed focal length of 162mm
- 4K video met 30fps
- Full HD video met 30fps
- 4x digital zoom
- ISO range of 100-6400
Advanced Safety Features
Multiple wide-angle vision sensors, Advanced Return to Home (RTH), Low Battery RTH and omnidirectional obstacle detection are all integrated into the Mavic 3 to detect obstacles in all directions and ensure safe flight. The algorithms for the Advanced Pilot Assistance System (APAS 5.0) have been further improved. As a result, the DJI Mavic 3 avoids obstacles even in complex environments and at higher speeds.
Hyperlapse in panorama
Speed up time and movement with a single tap for striking hyperlapse shots. It is also possible to take extremely larger and more detailed shots of your surroundings with the 100 megapixel panorama function.
Smart functions for perfect shots
Features of the DJI Mavic 3 drone
- Drone with 2 cameras; a Hasselblad camera with a focal length of 24mm and a Tele camera with a focal length of 162mm
- Maximum speed of 75 km per hour (under ideal conditions)
- Battery life of 46 minutes (under ideal conditions)
- Maximum range of 15km (under ideal conditions) at 1080p/60fps
- Create cinematic images with smart features like Hyperlapse, FocusTrack or Mastershots
- APAS 5.0 (Advanced Pilot Assistance System)
- Internal storage of 8GB
- Suitable for Micro SD cards up to 2TB
- Weight of 900 grams